ACP or Aluminium Composite Panel is a modern building material that is used primarily for external surfaces or facades. It’s composed of two aluminum sheets on both the sides bonded by a polyethylene core.
Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride, (PVDF) is a highly non-reactive thermoplastic fluoropolymer produced by the polymerization of vinylidene de fluoride. PVDF is a specialty plastic used in applications requiring the highest purity, as well as resistance to solvents, acids and bases.
There are two types of coatings used for ACPs:-
- PVDF / Polyester Resin Based Coating.
- LDPE / Polyethylene Core.
- Exterior – façade, canopy, overhang, soffit and more.
- Interior – wall covering, false ceiling, cupboards, wardrobes, modular kitchens, table tops, column covers and more.
- Corporate Identity Design – Signage, kiosks, totems, POPs, fascia etc.
Yes. The ACPs can be easily bent to get the desired shape or design.
Aluwall ACPs are
- Easy to install
- High impact resistance,
- Chemical resistant
- Zero maintenance
DuPont Adhesive is used as an Adhesive Film in Aluwall ACPs.
It is a process of coil coating which ensures zero elongation cracks on the primer and the paint surfaces, as well as better bonding.
The cross-hatch test is done to ensure that the paint coating applied on the metallic surface adheres properly to the substrate.
Aluwall ACPs are available in:
- Platinum and